Below is a listing of our window warranties, roofing warranties and more.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact us by e-mail or call us at 1-800-272-6655.
- Window Lifetime Plus Warranty
- Window Glass Breakage Warranty
- Siding Certificate of Guarantee
- 15 Year Roofing Warranty
Ultra Shield WINDOW & DOOR FACTORY provides window warranties against defects in vinyl for as long as the windows remain part of the property.
Ultra Shield WINDOWS agrees to repair or replace, FREE OF CHARGE, any vinyl that is found to be defective. Vinyl main frames and vinyl sash frames are warranted not to pit, corrode or crack under normal use and service for a period or lifetime from date of vinyl siding New Jersey or New York installation. For these conditions Ultra Shield WINDOWS will assume one hundred percent of the cost of material, replacement parts, and labor for a period of the lifetime from date of installation.
The word “defect” as used in this part of the warranty in defined as “imperfections which impair the utility of the product.”
LIFETIME WARRANTY, INSULATED GLASS
We warrant that, under normal conditions, material obstruction of vision resulting from film formation or dust collection BETWEEN THE INTERIOR GLASS surfaces of the insulated unit will not occur for a period of the lifetime from the date of manufacture.
CHANGES IN TEMPERATURES AND HUMIDITY SUCH AS IN BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY CONDITIONS OF CONDENSATION. Ultra Shield WINDOWS MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING PRE-EXISTING CONDENSATION CONDITIONS OR ITS CONTROL.
If the customer sells their property, then within 15 days after settlement, Ultra Shield WINDOWS must be notified, in writing, so as the warranty becomes transferable. Any customer having an unpaid balance of money owing to Ultra Shield WINDOW & DOOR FACTORY could cause their warranty to become null and void.
When there is a change in the ownership of the home, this bottom portion is to be detached and sent to Ultra Shield WINDOWS, with the name of the new homeowner to which the warranty is being transferred, the effective date, and must include the signature of the original owner making the transfer. With his/her signature, the original owner relinquishes his/her rights under this warranty.
Our glass breakage warranty includes lifetime glass breakage coverage for the original purchase and/or property owner, and 20 years for the succeeding owner.
This manufacturer of Vinyl replacement windows makes available to the original purchaser or present property owner, the Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Limited Warranty, warranting against glass breakage for as long as the property owners (single family owner occupied) shall own or reside in the home in which the products were installed from the date of window installation.
If glass breakage does occur within the time period specified according to the provisions of the Warranty, then we agree to provide the replacement glass free of charge.
This Warranty is valid only so long as the replacement windows in NJ or NY are installed on the premises of the original installation. Removal of the windows invalidates this Warranty. As described above, this Warranty is limited to the material cost of the glass and does not extend to labor costs. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred on the removal or re-installation of the glass furnished by manufacturer under this Warranty.
The Claim Notice must state the date of installation, the date and number of this Certificate, and include Proof of Purchase (contract copy). This warranty shall be for the benefit of the original purchase and/or property owner, and shall be transferable. Upon transferal the Warranty will convert to a 20 year non-prorated limited warranty from the actual date of purchase. When the warranty is transferred the new property owner submits the original Warranty, along with a statement of his or her name and the address of the property by certified to Ultra Shield / ULTRASHIELD, at the corresponding address shown above within fifteen (15) days after becoming the succeeding property owner. It is limited to the manufacturer furnishing new glass, free of charge. In the event of such replacement the remaining portion of the original warranty period shall continue in effect and cover the replaced glass.
This Warranty is valid in those states where permitted. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. You should check the local state laws to determine this. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS OF THE CERTIFICATE ARE LIMITED TO THEIR PRECISE TERMS AND PROVIDE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES IMPOSED BY LAW SUCH AS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABIIITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE EXPRESS DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. Ultra Shield WINDOW IS NOT LIABLE TO ANYONE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR ITS VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS.
Ultra Shield Windows warrants to the owner of the home described above (Owner), that subject to the terms, conditions, and limitations stated herein, Ultra Shield will repair leaks originating from the Elk Roofing or Elk Roofing Accessories installed according to our technical instructions by a Ultra Shield Authorized Roofing Applicator for a period of fifteen (15) years commencing with the date of substantial completion of the installation of the Roofing.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS
- Owner shall notify Ultra Shield on the first business day immediately following the discovery of each leak in the Roofing System and confirm in writing within one week.
- If on our inspection, Ultra Shield determines that the leak is caused by a defect in Elk Roofing Products or Accessory provided by Elk to the roof for this home or from a defect in the Ultra Shield Authorized Applicators workmanship applied to that Elk Roofing, except as provided in the following paragraph three
- Owner remedies and Ultra Shield liability shall be limited to Ultra Shield repair of the Roofing or Accessories. The roof will be repaired by our own specifications and Ultra Shield will not be responsible for any damage that occurs if it is not repaired properly.
- These warranties do not apply and may be null and void if any of the following occur:
- The Roofing Material or Accessories are damaged by any natural disaster including, but not limited to, earthquake, lightning, hail, windstorm in excess of 110 mph, hurricane, tornado, or;
- The Roofing Material or Accessories are damaged by any act of negligence, accident, or misuse including, but not limited to, vandalism, falling objects, civil disobedience, or act of war, or;
- A deficient pre-existing condition or equipment is causing water entry, or;
- There are any alterations or repairs made on or through the completed roof, or objects such as but not limited to fixtures, equipment, or structures are placed on or attached to the completed roof without first obtaining written authorization from Ultra Shield, or;
- A significant change in the use of the home by the Owner or his lessee expected by Ultra Shield to effect the Roofing Material as originally installed, or;
- Loss of integrity of the building envelope and, or structure including, but not limited to partial or complete loss of roof decking, wall siding, windows, doors, or other envelope components or from roof damage by wind blown objects, or;
- Should condensation accumulate in the roof assembly due to incorrect design of the home or due to reduction in the vapor barrier effectiveness, or;
- The Owner fails to comply with every term and condition stated herein.
- During the period of this warranty, Ultra Shield, its agents and employees, shall have free access to the roof during regular business hours.
- Ultra Shield shall have no obligation under this warranty until all invoices for materials, installation, and services have been paid for in full.
- Ultra Shield failure at any time to enforce any of the terms and conditions states herein shall not be construed to be a waiver of such provision.
- This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The remedies stated herein are exclusive remedies and Ultra Shield shall not be responsible or liable for any indirect consequential or incidental damages including the presence of molds, fungi, bacteria, spores, mycotoxins or the like or further loss of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damage to the building on which the components of the roof are situated, damage to the contents thereof, or to any other property or persons.
- These roofing warranties are extended solely and exclusively to the original owner of the home at the time the Roofing is installed. It does not extend nor is it otherwise assignable or transferable to any other party unless approved in advance and in writing by Ultra Shield and the costs to process the transfer and to inspect and repair the roof, if necessary, are paid for by the original owner.
NO REPRESENTATIVE OF Ultra Shield HAS AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY REPESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.